Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Some Old Stuff

It has been long time I din't update my blog, the reason why I din't update is cause of rushing my recent academic project Unreal Tournament 3.

It take me long time to finish and also I lost my hard disk at my classroom, so all the work I have to redo, what a sad story, anyway, I still haven't finish the project, but now I will still upload some of my old digital painting work. Enjoy^^

I always like their story and their characteristic also, and I will happy if I able to draw them once with my drawing style.

This is first time I draw character and background together, it take me 3 weeks to finish.... T.T

Try to paint the Taiwanese artist style.



By the time I draw this is when I was very admire a China artist called Benjamin.



Academic work for a poster design background (option 1)

Academic work for a  poster design background (option 2)

Free time work.
2012 movie has inspired me a lot in visual effect, when I get home, I try this out immediately.



No comments:

Post a Comment